|Job category:||Accounting / Finance|
|Job expires in||14-02-2020|
- Handle Account Receivable task which mainly focus on Collection
- Cooperate with both of internal & external customers in order to enhancing corporate collection performance
- Monitor daily report of collecting cash and check
- Record all daily payments received in a Daily report and send it to the General Cashier.
- Update daily A/R sub-ledger and check the balance in the General Ledger
- Prepare cash and check payments for bank deposit. This usually requires totaling and recording the deposit amounts, filling out deposit slips, and bundling the funds and slips. You may also be responsible for making deposits at the bank.
- Update daily A/R sub-ledger and check the balance in the General Ledger.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- Other tasks assigned by Management
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or other related fields
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience in a similar position
- Prior Accounts Receivable experience in Hospitality industry is a plus
- Honest, hardworking, flexible and high responsibility
- Able to work independently and team work
How to Apply
3G Agent Co., Ltd
- A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
- A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
- A copy of transcript is preferred.
Tel: 012 250116/ 010 456653